Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world’s leading digital platform, is looking for a. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for an SEO ninja! Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Search Marketing, the SEO Specialist is responsible for optimizing all website structure and content to increase organic traffic. You will also work with our mobile team to optimize app store listings to increase organic app downloads.
How you will contribute to the team:
· Work with multiple departments to optimize website code and content
· Communicate with internal teams about necessary changes and report on results
· Use external tools to monitor organic search landscape
· Continually improve search rankings
· Work with tech and product teams to make website code changes
· Stay updated on algorithm changes and industry best practices
This job might be for you if:
· You live for SEO
· You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
· You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (but you will get a hug if you need it). EQ as important as IQ.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience working with Google Search Console
· Experience with SEO tools such as SEM Rush, MOZ, Google Analytics, & etc.
· Must love Jira
· Have black hat skills and white hat ethics
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Superior communication skills and follow-up skills
· Knowledge of HTML
· Skills in business software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Team player possessing experience working with various departments within an organization
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects, of varied scope and complexity, at various stages of development, in a deadline driven work environment
· Consistently drive for excellence in all facets of work
· Positive attitude ALWAYS
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Economics
· 1 - 3 years of SEO experience
*Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
No relocation provided. Evite is an equal opportunity employer.