This position will lead iHerb’s search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, working cross-functionally with the content, web, IT and product teams to drive growth in organic search traffic to iHerb properties globally. This position plays a vital and highly visible role in championing the role of SEO within the organization as an efficient driver of both traffic and sales.
- Lead the strategic direction of iHerb SEO by building and evolving an SEO roadmap of site updates, experiments and technical initiatives to improve keyword rankings and search market share to drive organic traffic and revenue.
- Partner with iHerb’s content team to develop SEO optimized content recommendations that align with business objectives.
- Work with in-house web development team to identify, resolve and standardize technical SEO across iHerb properties to be aligned with Google and other global search engine best practices.
- Engage and closely collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to drive website improvements.
- Manage execution of organic search strategies including regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, inbound link generation, content generation and competitive analysis.
- Partner with our Business Intelligence team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights for other teams.
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to develop winning strategies.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Moz, Conductor, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.
- Advanced understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting, articulating, and defending decisions.
Generally requires a minimum of:
- 3+ years of in-house and/or agency SEO experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Computer Science, Statistics or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!