SEO Manager (Organic) at AuditBoard
As the Manager of our website and related organic demand generation programs, you will be responsible for leading the SEO strategy and execution of content-driven organic initiatives to acquire new AuditBoard customers efficiently and at scale. Our ideal candidate is both analytical and creative. You are a natural problem solver with a passion for driving toward key metrics and uncovering new opportunities to maximize inbound traffic and engagement.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to approach website management with a business performance mindset, and be comfortable prioritizing competing objectives, running A/B tests, and measuring conversion metrics. You’ll also need to bring a lot of SEO experience, know-how, and passion to the table.
- Skillfully project managing website development and expansion
- Understanding our prospective customers and optimizing their website experience.
- Drive a cross-functional team of writers & engineers to improve organic discoverability of AuditBoard and turn SEO into a powerful acquisition engine.
- Maniacally monitoring, and continuously testing and improving organic lead conversion.
- Crunching the numbers and preparing executive reports on organic lead generation, A/B test results, and website traffic.
- Driving and maintaining our organic marketplace listings.
- Assess our current SEO program and work quickly to define our short-term and long-term SEO strategy.
- Develop an understanding of our target customers, business, competitors and identify opportunities for SEO
- Lead SEO related projects including ongoing keyword and competitive research, content creation, landing page optimization, backlink building, etc.
- Manage external SEO partners to continue to drive performance and results
- Redefine and evolve key SEO performance metrics to systematically track and improve search performance
- Partner with the broader Marketing, Design, and Product teams to implement SEO recommendations while ensuring all content is on-brand, accurate and compliant.
- Build out a content marketing strategy that will utilize existing content as well as produce new content to reach and convert new customers
- Become the owner of AuditBoard.com to lead continuous improvement experimentation efforts
Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies.
- 3+ years of SEO experience.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced tech environment.
- BS or BA degree.
- Data-driven. You love to dig into the data to understand trends, generate hypotheses, and scale successful findings.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative. You collaborate well with design teams and get excited about trying new ideas.
- Organized and accountable. You have very high attention to detail and are quick to follow up and follow through.
- Experience working with BI and SEO tools including: Looker, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Conductor, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools.
- Strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills. You have the innate ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at AuditBoard. You are flexible and effective at dealing with changes in direction or priority.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.
- Experience coordinating site content creation across a team of contributors
- Proficiency managing requests and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Experience tracking and optimizing website conversion metrics
- Expertise designing A/B tests and evaluating results
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Experience measuring outcomes in Salesforce
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets