Things you're good at
- Living and breathing digital advertising to grow businesses.
- Rolling up your sleeves and figure out how to solve problems as they relate to user acquisition, data, and product funnels.
- Digging for insights in data and prefer to work autonomously whenever possible.
- Delivering tangible measured results from performance advertising.
- Own and operate core paid acquisition channels (FB, GUAC, SNAP, TT, ASA)
- Build and grow our campaign architecture to reach new audiences and drive down costs.
- Deliver insights and actionable findings for the team.
- Test new acquisition channels and tactics.
- Reconcile discrepancies in data and attribution.
- Manage budgets and forecast results.
- Present to leadership on outcomes.
- Minimum 4+ years working in app ads campaigns
- Personally managed at least $1M in monthly ad spend
- Strong storyteller who understand the psychology of brand building, new audience building, and how ads work within the marketing ecosystem
- Track-record of success growth quality user bases at a D2C startup, preferably with subscription basis.
- Command of business economics and the relation to ad budgeting and spend (CAC:LTV, ROAS, ARPU, Paid back window)
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong functional and technical understanding of the UA tech stack including MMPs (Adjust, AppsFlyer etc) and attribution services.
- Obsessed with analytics and command of data tooling (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Metabase, Chartio, Mixpanel).
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, and advanced Excel skills preferred
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 401k Match
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch