Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave helps its more than seven million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
Dave is seeking a data-driven Product Marketing Manager who has experience managing and scaling product marketing teams at high-growth companies. You will spearhead communication and programs to increase retention and engagement across email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
You will partner with stakeholders across the business to deliver cross-channel lifecycle marketing for the full suite of products that Dave has to offer. You’ll have a proven track record of implementing marketing technology tools, building automated customer journeys through machine learning models, and experience using the cross-channel marketing platform to execute on those campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Own create and execute strategies to activate, onboard, engage, educate, up-sell, and retain Dave members throughout their lifecycle
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement based on customer insights
- Determine the strategy and framework for the rapid testing in CRM channels
- Lead the product marketing team through 1:1 coaching and personal development opportunities
- Manage relationships with 3rd party marketing technology partners
- Partner with our Data Science team to leverage machine learning models to power lifecycle marketing communications
- Lead the marketing direction of Design and Copy in marketing communications.
- Partner with our Marketing Data Analyst to report on key learnings and revenue growth across the marketing initiatives you’re leading
- Work closely with other Marketing leadership to help deliver on the product marketing roadmap and strategy
- Drive cross-channel strategy across email, push, in-app message, and SMS
What you'll need:
- 6+ years product marketing experience ideally in an evolving fin-tech, eCommerce company or a strong B2C brand
- 3+ years of experience scaling and leading product marketing teams
- Experience driving cross-channel strategy across email, push, in-app message, and SMS
- In depth experience working with Braze, Iterable, or other cross-channel marketing platform
- Extensive project management and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of basic HTML fundamentals
- Strong analytics skills, with a good grasp of MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs.
- To be comfortable managing risk within a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.