Senior Product Marketing Manager, Small Business Segment
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further. With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help drive LegalZoom's growth by owning the product marketing experience across our small business segment portfolio, a top revenue driver for the company. This portfolio includes formation products for those starting a business along with products that help our customers operate and scale their businesses successfully. You will collaborate with cross-functional departments to design, develop, launch, and grow our services and customer base. You are creative, strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented with strong communication, relationship building and project management skills. As an accomplished product marketer, you have experience partnering with product managers and large cross-functional teams to bring products/services to life. You pride yourself in thinking like our consumers and you have a track record for delivering insights-driven marketing plans that produce excellent business results.
- Establish positioning, packaging and pricing for our core business products and brief in creatives to support campaign planning needs
- Drive go-to-market strategies, launches, and campaigns for your portfolio
- Own the end-to-end small business customer journey, delivering a delightful experience that ensures a long-term relationship with LegalZoom
- Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they position themselves
- Monitor trends and changing consumer needs to develop actions plans for your portfolio
- Influence product strategy, testing, research and content roadmaps to optimize our position
- Partner on market research projects for your portfolio to better understand the market and gather intelligence to help inform product decisions and messaging
- Create and optimize messaging for the small business segment suite of products/services that resonate with prospective customers and help drive growth
- Develop and maintain sales collateral to support sales teams
- Monitor business health and recommend product opportunities and contingency plans
- Work with Marketing, Product Management, UX/Creative, Sales, Customer Care, PR, Engineering, Legal, Business Development to ensure a great customer experience
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Product/Brand Marketing or other directly transferable marketing experience
- Experience driving nationwide campaigns, communications and go-to-market initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail, comfortable presenting to executives and partners
- Proven track record collaborating with product managers and sales teams on go to market plans
- Experience influencing product strategy, design and development timelines and processes
- Ability to apply consumer insights, research and testing to drive world-class marketing strategy
- Success working with product, creative, sales, legal, finance, operations, customer service and quality assurance teams
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or higher degree preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.
Read Full Job Description