Senior Product Marketing Manager - International
The construction industry is undergoing a once in a lifetime technological revolution resulting in an incredible opportunity built on the cloud and mobile devices. Never before has this industry - responsible for building the world in which we live, work and play - been able to leverage technology out on the construction site in order to reduce risk, increase profitability, and delight clients. Procore is leading the way in improving the lives of all involved in construction and we’re rapidly expanding internationally, with offices in Australia and Canada and many more to come.
In this role, you are passionate about researching, developing, and executing international marketing strategies. You are able to develop best in class go-to-market strategies focused on expanding into new international markets and have a track record to prove it. You are in your element when inspiring and leading cross-functional teams to passionately contribute and execute.
You want to be part of a winning team with an awesome culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership and are excited to do your part to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies on the planet.
As a Sr. Manager International Marketing Strategy at Procore, you will be responsible for identifying the market opportunities to prioritize new countries, define go-to-market strategies for selected countries, and drive organizational alignment to ensure successful execution in a manner that ensures our brand promise is delivered locally with the appropriate cultural awareness.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA in Santa Barbara County.
What you'll do:
- Global market analysis, segmentation, and insight gathering
- Become an expert in identifying opportunities in the marketplace
- Monitor country-level industry trends and competitive activities, and positioning Procore to win
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future customers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies, and identify champions
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various internal and external events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
Develop and Drive Strategy
- Partner with Product Management to develop compelling international product strategies that achieve key business outcomes
- Develop and drive go-to-market strategies that align sales, marketing, and customer success to maximize the value captured from the market
- Ensure the sales, customer success, and marketing organizations understand the opportunity, competitive landscape, are able to properly position Procore, and have the necessary sales tools to win
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing
- You are an expert in developing results-driven go-to-marketing strategies and product launches, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You are high energy, passionate, and optimistic
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, partner with others to develop innovative strategies, and ensure execution through measured results
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree
- MBA Preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.