Senior Performance Marketing Specialist
Greater LA Area
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Specialist to help grow GOAT Group’s presence and attract new customers through various marketing channels. As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven and have a strong interest in paid media operations.
In this role you will:
- Strategize, manage and optimize our performance marketing channels (Tik Tok, Instagram, Snapchat, and more) to increase performance across acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with account managers, brand marketing, and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
- Follow our sneaker and apparel calendar to plan and execute timely advertisements across our social ad platforms.
- Closely monitor, measure and report on campaign performance, budgeting, and conduct ad hoc analysis.
- Strong focus on paid media operations - aiming to improve our process and efficiency.
- Test new channels to scale growth for the business in new and existing markets.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team on project roadmaps, performance budgeting, and key marketing campaign post-mortems.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
We are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, finance or equivalent hands-on experience considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant fields (growth, performance and/or digital marketing).
- Strong excel and analytical skills - must be able to interpret raw data into meaningful insights and KPIs.
- Proficient in the economics of performance marketing.
- Project management experience; agile marketing is a plus.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with stakeholders.
- Ecommerce, marketplace or online retail experience a plus.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description