Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Charger Growth
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will lead growth marketing, including paid acquisition (e.g. SEM, Craigslist, Facebook, referrals etc.) and unpaid channels (e.g. SEO, content marketing, etc.) Data-driven experimentation and testing are critical to this role to uncover and optimize tactics that work best for different markets and products. We need your ideas, analysis, and quick actions to reach even more individuals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute new marketing strategies to drive growth while improving customer acquisition costs
- Lead the initiative to optimize and scale new performance channels
- Evaluate results and make data-driven recommendations to senior executives
- Manage multi-million dollar budget allocation across channels to drive peak ROI across channels
- Data-driven experimentation and testing are critical to this role to uncover and optimize tactics that work best for different markets and products
- Stand up, scale, and optimize campaigns for new product releases and entry into new geographies
- Effectively convey brand voice and tone across all marketing channels
- Develop creative solutions to complex marketing problems and drive step function improvements in our marketing funnel
- Develop business roadmaps, establish accountability streams, propose scalable solutions, and ensure alignment of team processes with stakeholders
What You'll Need:
- Strong Excel skills and technical savvy required, proficiency with SQL preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, etc.)
- 5+ years of performance marketing responsibility in a fast-paced company environment
- In depth knowledge of performance channels: SEM, Paid Social, and Programmatic
- High-growth startup experience a plus
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description