Senior Paid Social Media Manager at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions once a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Formulating social media strategy for clients’ businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Managing campaign ideation, set-up, activation, optimization, reporting and day-to-day communication for your client book of business
- Working with our largest enterprise clients and integrated client teams across the agency
- Working with both client and internal teams to create a collaborative social media strategy that integrates with paid search, email, SEO, PR, and other online and offline advertising campaigns
- Researching top influencers, competitors, and trends in our clients’ industries
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a bi-weekly to monthly basis, articulating successes and presenting new investment & growth opportunities
- Researching and formulating ideas, concepts and action plans that support and improve our service delivery, operations, products, and performance
- Working across platforms, supporting social efforts across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, and others as opportunities are identified
You Must Have
- 5+ years of experience working in a combination of earned media and paid media advertising in an agency environment
- Two or four-year degree in marketing, advertising, business, journalism or other relevant fields of study
- Extensive experience ideating, developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on earned and paid campaigns on social platforms
- B2B and B2C social media experience, with an emphasis in direct response, performance campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and marketing attribution models
- Client facing experience - in-person presentations, video conferencing, phone, and daily email communication
- Experience leading client-facing teams
- Experience delegating work and empowering teammates to thrive
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently on multiple tasks, being mindful of prioritization and deadlines
- Solid knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, MS Excel (V-look up, Pivot Tables, etc), Google Suite/Apps, Asana, Slack and various third-party tools & advertising platforms for research, testing and reporting at scale
- The effortless ability to grasp and assume the “brand voice” of multiple clients
- The ability to surface and articulate innovative ideas, approaches, and solutions to our day-to-day work