Senior Manager, Streaming Marketing
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Enterprises (UMe), the centralized catalog division of UMG, is seeking a Sr. Manager, Streaming Marketing in the Santa Monica, CA location. This role will be responsible for creating strategies and execution for global streaming marketing campaigns. This will include identifying meaningful streaming marketing opportunities, defining target audiences, overseeing creative development, securing artist and partner support, worldwide coordination of campaign execution, and analysis and reporting of results. The role will work directly with Universal artists and their representatives as well as executive staff and departments within UMe.
How you'll CREATE:
- Plan and execute global streaming-focused catalog marketing for artist franchises across multiple labels within UMG.
- Work closely with artists and their representatives to define marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution with the measurable goals of increasing audience and consumption on streaming platforms.
- Identify and drive innovative audience-engagement initiatives, enhancing how listeners engage with our streaming catalog.
- Analyze fan sentiment and behavioral data to custom-tailor worldwide marketing initiatives.
- Create recaps and provide analysis of marketing activity for streaming campaigns.
- Leverage streaming audiences to drive to consumer engagement and direct-to-fan experiences.
- Account for project and campaign marketing budgets.
Bring your VIBE:
- 4+ years of experience in streaming music marketing, ideally at a major or large independent record label.
- Advanced understanding of how to utilize digital platforms and marketing technology for music releases.
- Experience in branding, audience growth, social, and CRM.
- Advertising and media planning experience.
- Immersion in the media and marketing community with connections at brands, media outlets, and partners.
- Excellent presentation, analytical, and communication skills.
- Creative, innovative, strategic understanding of marketing tactics and channels.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high-pressure environment.
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.