Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
Tinder is looking for a Senior Manager of Performance Marketing that will be responsible for the strategic direction and oversight of our digital marketing portfolio. We’re looking for a proven, collaborative digital leader who is an expert in digital marketing strategy and can drive growth across the entire customer journey (e.g. acquisition, conversion, engagement, monetization). This is a highly cross-functional role that will collaborate with digital marketing, brand marketing, analytics, finance, product, and strategy in order to drive growth across all areas of the marketing funnel.
Our ideal candidate will solve strategic marketing problems in order to drive business results using data and cross-functional insight to make informed decisions and influence the marketing roadmap. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, this candidate will have deep expertise in articulating and evangelizing a comprehensive paid digital strategy, launching new channels, building programs both domestically and internationally, and building and scaling teams, infrastructure, processes and analytics.
In this role you will:
- Own paid channel performance - research, forecasting, planning, execution, and analysis.
- Possess a deep understanding of how digital marketing drives user growth, monetization, and engagement.
- Communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development, refinement, and implementation of a cross-channel Digital strategy across the entire user lifecycle and broken down by user Segmentation, collaborating with Data Science, Analytics, and Engineering to operationalize company goals.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to build a cohesive and consistent marketing strategy across our Digital ecosystem.
- Develop our paid channels as well as all processes, policies, and procedures across multiple channels including social, retargeting, video, display and other paid channels to accelerate growth
- Apply deep knowledge of Martech ecosystem/integrations to drive efficiency and scale.
- Possess a strong command of user lifetime value models and design our next generation of business metrics reporting and forecasting models.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrate ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
- Possess a strategic and business-forward mindset - understand how to work towards broad business objectives and navigate in an ambiguous business setting
- Be creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems.
- Use crisp communication to sell your ideas and drive innovation forward.
- Be able to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-motivated, comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
- Desire to learn quickly, develop new skills, and take calculated risks.
- SQL experience and strong A/B testing knowledge a huge plus
- A minimum of 7 years of finance, performance marketing, operations or strategy consulting experience
- Knowledge of the full marketing funnel, from awareness and consideration all the through acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Structured, concise, and thoughtful communication, with experience framing and solving problems
- Expertise cultivating relationships across all levels at Tinder
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing projects
- Complete comfortability operating in Excel as well as all Microsoft Office/Google Doc environments
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location