Senior Manager, Growth at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Manager, Growth to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We’re seeking an analytical, flexible, and resourceful individual to develop, execute, and scale user acquisition campaigns across owned channels, with a focus of driving ongoing cross-sell efforts between Honey and PayPal.
You have a proven track record of delivering results in the digital space, with the ability to develop strategy from scratch, sell big ideas internally and externally, and have a drive for testing, learning, and making insight-driven decisions. You push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for cross-functional operating models, measurement, and creative.
What You'll Do:
- Media Strategy & Execution
- Develop short-term and long-term user acquisition strategies that will deliver on performance goals while supporting brand goals across Honey and PayPal properties
- Set channel KPIs and goals and develop annual and quarterly channel strategies & initiatives
- Work cross-functionally to align teams across both Honey and PayPal on testing methodologies, measurement, creative strategy, and legal guidelines
- Develop a culture of testing and experimentation across your channel
- Proactively seek out additional opportunities and open up additional avenues for growth that will make a clear impact to the overall business
- Cross-Functional Leading & Collaboration
- Work across teams such as product, analytics, engineering, legal, and PayPal counterparts to maximize your channel’s output while adhering to brand guidelines
- Effectively communicate and inspire teams with thought-starters and actionable insights to hit performance metrics and level-up the team as a whole
- Measurement & Reporting
- Lead the measurement and optimization of all user acquisition on owned channels and PayPal cross-sell efforts
- Report on findings to share across growth team for improved performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
- 6+ years in a hands-on role strategically planning and executing digital media campaigns
- Proficient knowledge of unit economics (i.e. LTV/CAC)
- Have owned and successfully deployed a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Excellent performance marketing and creative instincts with a track record of driving new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your company
- An aptitude for developing insights-driven campaigns
- Keen eye for compelling and innovative content
- A passion for continuous improvement - you consistently challenge the status quo in an effort to optimize current strategies and processes
- High attention to detail, expert analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data
- Strong people management skills - you have the ability to build, motivate, and lead a high-functioning team while inspiring them to perform at the highest level of excellence
- Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.