Senior Manager, Executive Communications
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Executive Communications to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you’ll work closely with senior leaders to develop our CEO’s overall communications program. You’ll plan, develop, implement, and continually assess CEO communications ensuring they successfully inform and inspire employees and external stakeholders.
As a successful Senior Manager, Executive Communications, you’re a passionate storyteller with strong experience in writing, presentation development, speaker coaching, and cross-functional collaboration. Your curiosity shines through as you seek out stories that define Procore. You create engaging and memorable messages that connect with audiences. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to take your career to new heights, this role is for you!
This position will report into our Director, Internal Communications and is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the majority of communications coming out of our CEO’s office
- Plan, develop, implement and assess internal CEO communications, including all company updates, employee memos, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
- Partner with the PR and Corporate Marketing Teams on external CEO profiling
- Partner with communicators across the company to ensure communication strategies and initiatives are aligned
- Support industry keynotes and other speaking opportunities
- 10-20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- 8 years of communications experience
- Bachelor degree in communications, journalism or a related discipline
- Creative thinker with the ability to create stories from data and trends
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- Ability to engage in productive disagreements that encourage openness, collaboration, and healthy debate
- Knowledge of the construction industry and its emerging technologies are highly desirable, but not mandatory
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.