Senior Manager, Enterprise Campaigns at Procore Technologies
Procore’s marketing team is responsible for building our global brand, creating demand, driving growth, and establishing Procore as the construction platform of choice through lasting relationships with customers, prospects and partners. Procore marketing is the globally trusted voice to educate prospects and inspire clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Campaigns will support this mission by developing creative marketing strategies that drive demand and growth via integrated, full-funnel campaigns targeted at our enterprise audiences. As a successful campaign manager, you will have an audience-first mindset and will work cross functionally to develop and execute best-in-class, data-driven marketing campaigns across paid media, social, digital, web, email, events and more.
Campaign managers serve a critical function across marketing - integrating insights, best practices, and data into campaigns that drive measurable results and executing these strategies across marketing channels and teams, including marketing, sales and operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the marketing campaigns expert and strategist for the Enterprise segment and lead the marketing campaign planning, development and execution for the Enterprise audiences
- Utilize data to drive programs and tactics to target the Enterprise segment - measure and report on their success
- Understand the buyer’s journey for Enterprise accounts and develop the personalization strategy for ABM, campaigns and web messaging
- Collaborate with cross functional partners in sales and marketing to develop compelling, high-impact campaigns and ABM programs across multiple channels to successfully engage key accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for Sales
- Partner with and provide strategic insights to other marketing teams on enterprise marketing activities
- Own the Enterprise pipeline numbers and other marketing metrics (leads/MQLs/opps etc.)
- Manage and mentor a small team
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include web, webinars, events, digital advertising, and social
- Familiarity with CRM systems, marketing automation tools, tracking and analytics tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and accelerate opportunities
- Experience in Enterprise account based marketing and developing and executing marketing plans for large, complex accounts
- Effective problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.