Senior Manager, CRM
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to lead its retention marketing efforts. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging and analytics.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy & communications plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, push, in-app, etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs (onboarding, LTV improvement, advocacy, retention & winback).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, technology and data teams to define business and data requirements to support program development and enhance features available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
- Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed via reporting dashboards.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large-scale campaigns.
- Evaluate, onboard and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
- Manage a regular performance reporting cadence to communicate initiatives and results to the broader organization
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and design appropriate communications journeys
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives including personalized trigger campaigns, up-sell and cross-sell strategies, promotions and customer segmentation.
- Hands on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- 7+ years of email and/or mobile push/in-app marketing experience
- Experience managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Experience driving email campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Strong ESP experience, especially onboarding new platforms
- Experience in an ecommerce, subscription, or B2C environment
- Experience with HTML, data feeds, dynamic email, and personalized email
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field.