The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to lead its retention marketing efforts. This person will oversee CRM strategy as well as Email, SMS, Push, and In-App communication. The ideal candidate will have experience in email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging and analytics.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy & communications plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, push, in-app, SMS etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs (onboarding, LTV improvement, advocacy, retention & winback).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, technology, and data teams to define business and data requirements to support program development and enhance features available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
- Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed via reporting dashboards.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging, and large-scale campaigns.
- Evaluate, onboard, and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
- Manage a regular performance reporting cadence to communicate initiatives and results to the broader organization.
- Develop and execute end-to-end email, SMS and mobile push notification campaigns that drive revenue growth through retention and cross-selling.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and design appropriate communication journeys.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
The duties and responsibilities described above may provide only a partial description of this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all aspects of the job. Other duties and responsibilities not outlined in this document may be added as necessary or desirable, with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven track record working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives (including personalized trigger campaigns, up-sell and cross-sell strategies, promotions and customer segmentation).
- Strong business acumen, quantitative, analytical, with strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Generally requires a minimum of 7+ years of email and/or mobile push/in-app marketing experience
- Experience managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Hands-on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Experience with HTML, data feeds, dynamic email, and personalized email
- Strong ESP experience, especially onboarding new platforms
- Experience in an e-commerce, subscription, or B2C environment
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.