Senior Growth Associate, Digital
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Growth Associate, Digital to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Marketing Team:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be tasked with growing our 15M+ user base. You’ll let the data tell the story and surface actionable insights. We enjoy working with others that are curious and love thinking, making and solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Digital Associate to join Honey’s Marketing team reporting to the Director of Growth. The ideal candidate is a data-informed, strategic thinker who has the intuition & desire to find the truth in the numbers. You are hungry and eager to learn and will never be satisfied with the status quo. Ultimately, you will be responsible to help scale our efforts on digital channels.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Growth Associate, Digital you will:
Media Strategy & Execution
- Work in tandem with Senior team members to manage paid digital campaigns, with a particular focus on SEM, display and native
- Leverage data insights for optimization opportunities and implement strategic bid adjustments to improve channel CAC
- Can handle robust initiatives from beginning to end & identify capabilities needed to deliver on initiatives
- Perform creative research and always know the characteristics of a high performing ad
- Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that supports the creative team to develop ads
Measurement & Reporting
- Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI
- Own the aggregation of data across the various digital channels
- Be the point person for launch dates, reporting and creative assets
- Perform analysis across various aspects of each channel
- Identifies oddities in performance & develops working theories and solutions for them
- 2-3 years experience managing user acquisition campaigns
- Advanced level Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience with digital platforms (Google, Taboola, Outbrain, etc)
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.