Senior Global Media Manager at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 12, 2021
*Open to LA or SF
Tinder is looking for a Senior Global Media Manager that will help create + implement the paid media strategy globally. We’re looking for a proven, collaborative paid media marketer who is an expert in performance strategy and can drive growth across the entire customer journey (e.g. awareness, acquisition, conversion, monetization). This is a highly cross-functional role that will collaborate with brand marketing, internal media-buying team, analytics, finance, product, and external partners in order to drive growth and create processes for all of Tinder media.
Our ideal candidate will solve strategic marketing problems in order to drive business results using data and cross-functional insight to make informed decisions and influence the marketing roadmap. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Media, this candidate will have deep expertise in implementing a comprehensive paid media strategy, launching new channels with our partners, building programs both domestically and internationally, and building and scaling teams, infrastructure, processes, and analytics.
In this role you will:
- Lead the development, refinement, and implementation of several key projects that will further unlock scale + efficiency; projects will range from creative development + performance forecasting
- Apply deep knowledge of Martech + MMP ecosystem/integrations to drive efficiency and scale across the organization.
- Develop our paid channel strategies with internal + external team as well as all processes, policies, and procedures across multiple channels
- Collaborate with our central buying team + agency partners for all paid channels- performance, forecasting, planning, and analysis.
- Partner with our Marketing Analytics teams to better understand Tinder’s acquisition strategy through test + learn and attribution improvements
- Possess a deep understanding of how digital marketing + paid media drives user growth, monetization, and engagement.
- Communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated the ability to build relationships across key marketing partners + stakeholders across Tinder
- Be creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems.
- Structured, concise, and thoughtful communication, with experience framing and solving problems
- Be able to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-motivated, comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
- Desire to learn quickly, develop new skills, and take calculated risks.
- SQL experience and strong A/B + Multi-Variant testing knowledge a huge plus
- 5 - 7 years of paid media or performance marketing either in-house or for a media agency
- Knowledge of the full marketing funnel, from awareness and consideration all the through acquisition, engagement, and monetization
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing projects
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.