Senior Demand Generation Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Marriott, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
Wpromote’s internal marketing division is looking for a highly-motivated and seasoned Demand Generation Manager to add to the team. This is a new demand generation leadership role. The candidate would be responsible for planning, orchestrating, and executing marketing campaigns that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities. The Marketing and Sales teams at Wpromote manage a large pipeline and high inbound interest, but following an ABM strategy would be a new approach that we are hoping this candidate can get off the ground and running, starting with the selection of the appropriate technology stack. The right candidate is proactive, performance-driven, and can drive strategic vision.
You Will Be
- Developing and implementing a tiered target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Building multi-touch, omnichannel marketing campaigns for our top target accounts
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive account profiles, target personas, and creating a database of defined target audiences in partnership with our sales team
- Vetting, selecting, and implementing the appropriate tech stack for Wpromote’s ABM needs and goals
- Expected to quickly develop a deep understanding of our brand, services, and customer base
- Customizing outreach strategy, content, and ad campaigns to fit each target vertical
- Coordinating with the digital, email, social media, content, event, and web development teams to develop account-level campaigns
- Collaborating with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and working with marketing to develop tools, training, and content
- Assisting in creation of inventive marketing assets to support account-specific campaigns
- Communicating and educating the company regarding new and planned marketing activities including vertical, national, and local programs
- Responsible for tracking, goal-setting, and alignment of all ABM efforts
- Analyzing the results of outreach and account based marketing efforts and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing
You Must Have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B marketing position
- Experience building and carrying out successful account-based marketing programs
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, and ABM technology providers
- High level of attention to detail and project management know-how
- Understanding of search engine marketing, social media, and email marketing
- Ability to create, write, and proof strategic sales outreach content
- High standards for excellence and holistic thinking
- Eagerness to learn new strategies and pick up new skills
- Ability to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate feedback
- Multitasking skills as well as ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Two or four-year degree