The Senior Associate, Social Media will be responsible for developing Inspire’s social media strategy across all of platforms. Reporting to the Director, Campaigns & Content, the Associate, Social Media will be responsible for driving content development and consumer engagement through social media platforms.
THE SENIOR ASSOCIATE, SOCIAL MEDIA HAS FOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop social media editorial governance guidelines and calendar to ensure content is consistent with the brand’s vision, acting as the project manager for new asset creation and weekly creative review meetings.
- Define Inspire's social media strategy and craft monthly social media calendars across all channels.
- Gather and analyze data from social media platforms to track post performance and customer engagement and conversions.
- Manage relationships, deliverables and budgets of all associated external agency partners.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Deliver 2020 Content Calendar for Social Media.
- Build dashboard to monitor effectiveness of campaigns.
- Implement third party social media management tool(s) to increase effectiveness and return.
- Increase in social following and engagement
- On time and on budget
- 2+ years experience in social media management, with expertise in the social landscape to inform strategy, creative, and campaign execution.
- Excellent knowledge of major social networks; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn. Base knowledge of emerging platforms like TikTok.
- Proficiency in third-party social media tools.
- Understanding of social networks best practices design, functionality, users (best time to post, tagging influencers, character limit).
- Familiar with sustainability and/or climate change issues, positions and trends
- Bachelor’s degree