Senior Associate, Paid Social
Senior Associate, Paid Social
Do you have one year of paid social media campaign management experience and feel ready to take the next step?
As a Senior Associate, Paid Social you continue down the specialist career track, receiving continual training and close mentorship in all aspects of paid social
As Senior Associate you'll have already advanced beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of Social. In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for Paid Social campaign execution as well as gaining further exposure to account growth opportunities through client-facing missions.
- Support social strategy development work by compiling client research, competitive data and social platform information
- We'll have you supporting and improving paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr
- Continually improve the social measurement planning and reporting process
- Research emerging social platforms to support client recommendations
- Set up media trackers, build media authorizations and insertion orders, steward the billing process and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis
- Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations
- Support Senior Associate and community managers to develop and maintain social content calendars for various platforms
- Participate in campaign brainstorming sessions
- Are you a born team-player? We need you to collaborate with the team and external partners to define highly personalized social user experiences (e.g. applications, contest, mobile executions, social TV, etc.)
- Stay current. Though your research and practice, stay ahead of the latest updates regarding tools, techniques and methods related to social media
- 1+ year or more of practical experience running paid social campaigns.
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Economics, Applied Math, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications).
- An internship with an advertising/media agency or in a digital marketing role is highly desired.
- Prior experience using excel for data management and/or budgeting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; uncommon organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Most importantly, eager to learn, adaptable, and have a strong interest in the advertising/media industry.
Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1,000 clients in a dynamic and open environment where we take pride in what we do. We are looking for smart, hardworking professionals to drive business results as a member of the GroupM family.
GroupM is a WPP company. WPP is the world leader in marketing communications services, with 158,000 employees around the globe. Within WPP, GroupM is the consolidated media investment management operation and parent company to world-famous media agencies.
[m]Platform supports the organic search, paid search, paid social, programmatic, and AdOps practices of several GroupM operating companies. Each of these is the agency of record for many of the world's top advertisers.
The work environment is an upbeat, positive, and comfortable one that cultivates creativity and innovation. We have offices in New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Irvine, Atlanta, and Seattle.
We are an equal opportunity employer
It is the policy of GroupM and its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.