Senior Associate, Paid Search
Are you looking for your next challenge in the world of high velocity digital marketing? We are seeking a Senior Associate to join our Paid Search team to manage the campaign execution process for our clients. To qualify, we know you've already advanced beyond the initial stepping stones of understanding the fundamentals of Paid Search.
In this role, you will have increased responsibility and accountability for campaign execution and gain further exposure to client-facing opportunities and mentoring junior members of the team. You will be regarded as the steward of the internal search planning process and are expected to provide tactical recommendations to senior search teammates, digital team members as well as clients. Senior Associates who display exceptional management skills may oversee entry level Associates.
- You'll be accountable for the day-to-day management of SEM accounts including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting
- Build & analyze keyword lists, analyze search volume and make recommendations
- Run SQR's (Search Query Reports)
- Manage pacing and overall spend
- Write Search ad copy
- Create Excel pivot tables, formulas, graphs, and charts
- Identify opportunities and optimization recommendations
- Be responsible for optimization logs, billing and invoice reconciliation
- Participate in weekly search team meetings and offer ideas and suggestions to improve and evolve reporting processes, keywords, and creative
- Training of Associates and oversight of their deliverables
- You will bring a minimum of 1-2 years of paid search (PPC/SEM) campaign management experience
- Ideally, you'll have gained valuable experience in a media, integrated or digital agency
- Hands-on experience planning/buying across Google and Bing using tools such as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Experience in SA360, Kenshoo, Marin a plus but not required
- An understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices
- You are adept in your use of MS Office, especially Excel.
ABOUT NEO MEDIA WORLD:
Neo Media World is a digital-first global performance agency. We're an autonomous, agile company within Mindshare, and we're backed with the added resources and scale of GroupM and WPP. Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, ecommerce and across traditional channels.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.