Senior Associate, Marketing Science
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Marketing Sciences team at Mindshare is at the forefront of media measurement and data-centric story- telling. Geeks at heart, we get excited if a client asks us to determine how much we need to increase their TV investment to drive 3% more sales online or finding creative solutions to new measurement challenges. And, even though we live to sift through data we love socializing as a team, in and outside of the office!
We are searching for a numbers-savvy person to join our rock star team with at least one year of experience telling consumer-journey stories through a data lens. You should have enough knowledge and expertise to lead clients and internal teams towards smarter media investment decisions.
In the end, we want to do the best work for our clients, drive their business objectives and grow as a team, which means growth opportunities are abound for the right person!
You will be involved in all steps of the measurement process, which includes:
• Developing measurement plans
• Oversee analytics set-up
• Data collection, processing and storage
• Developing insights
• Report/dashboard building
• Being a trusted advisor to junior level clients and internal teams
• Evaluate and recommend new vendors, tools and systems
• Bachelor's degree in Applied Math, Statistics, Economics, or Management (with heavily quantitative classwork)
• Minimum of one-year experience as an Associate, Marketing Sciences
• Detail-oriented, comfortable working with numbers, and able to apply statistical methods within a Marketing context
• Familiar with the traditional and digital media landscape, and all associated metrics (e.g. CPMs)
• Working knowledge of digital operations (e.g. how to make sure a conversion tag is properly implemented on a website)
• Polished verbal and written communications skills
• Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
Ideally you are familiar with:
• Ad-Servers (e.g. DoubleClick)
• Ad Safety Vendors (e.g. DoubleVerify)
• Data Management Platforms (e.g. Krux)
• Demand Side Platforms (e.g. The Trade Desk)
• Paid Search Platforms (e.g. AdWords)
• Campaign Management Tools (e.g. Prisma)
• Tag Management Solutions (e.g. Signal)
• Business Intelligence Software (e.g. Microsoft PowerBI)
• Custom Research Vendors (e.g. Millward Brown Digital)
• Syndicated Research Solutions (e.g. comScore)
• Social Listening Tools (e.g. Brandwatch)
• Web Analytics Suites (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
YOUR SYSTEMS AND TOOLS EXPERIENCE:
Experience and familiarity with any of the following tools will be considered a plus:
• Data Visualization: Tableau, Omniscope, PowerBI
• Web Analytics: Omniture, Google Analytics, Webtrends
• Ad Servers: DoubleClick, MediaMind, PointRoll, Atlas
• Syndicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen, Compete
• Ad Effectiveness Research: comScore, Millward Brown Digital, Dimestore, Vizu, Research Now
• Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint (required)
• Familiarity with SAS, SPSS, R, Python a plus
HOW WE'LL GROW TOGETHER:
• Mindshare advocates career growth! We will explore growth opportunities with you across the GroupM network to help further your career
• Together, we strive to build strong relationships, innovative communications plans and have some fun doing so.
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other's success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that's our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that's our Emotional Quotient. We're proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/335529/view/1115372/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.