*Please apply to the position using the following link: https://dot818.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30*
Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join Dot818’s growing team!
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist takes a lead role on all SEM and SEO campaigns including researching, strategizing, implementing, and reporting on a dynamic mix of SEM/SEO clients.
What We Can Expect From You
- Work with our data science team to monitor campaign performance and continuously optimize marketing bids and campaign strategies
- Expert ability in keyword research, ad copywriting, landing page optimization, and bid management
- Identify industry changes and new audiences
- Analyze shifts in market size and changes in customer needs
- Improve marketing performance on display networks
- Set goals and KPIs
- Ensure increasing revenue and profitability
- Analyze competitors
- Generate daily and weekly reports
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant degrees
- 5 years of search engine marketing experience
- Strong working understanding of the SEM industry, including major players and supporting technology (bid management tools (Marin/Kenshoo), AdWords, Bing Ads, and Gemini)
- Experience working on enterprise-level PPC accounts
- Google Ads certification preferred
- Extensive experience in running various online marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking, and organizational skills
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual Fridays and major holidays off
- Flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Paid time off, company-sponsored 401k, employee health and wellness benefits
- Company luncheons, outings, and after-hour events
- Company sponsored community and team building festivities
- Workplace perks such as healthy snacks, fresh brewed organic coffee, and employee discounts!
- Company provided parking
- Last, but not least, you will get to work with an amazing group of people!
If you have the experience, drive to succeed and have a can-do attitude then we are looking for you. *Please apply to the position using the following link: https://dot818.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30*