Search Engine Marketing Manager
The Search Engine Marketing Manager will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to develop, implement, and optimize PatientPop clients’ digital marketing strategy, as well as help grow PatientPop’s digital marketing platform. The position requires excellent communication skills and a strong analytical background to optimize marketing campaigns to meet both PatientPop and client objectives.
- Program Development: Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive strategies to increase visibility, brand recognition and drive lead/user acquisition across online, paid advertising channels.
- Program Optimization: Continually test and optimize campaigns to maximize effectiveness and conversions using A/B and multivariate testing models.
- Program Reporting: Identify and track key program/campaign metrics, and provide analysis to demonstrate goal achievement and areas of optimization.
- Program Management: Responsibility for planning, purchasing and budgetary control of online, paid advertising programs.
- Product Marketing: Leverage SEM knowledge and experience to help continually optimize and improve PatientPop’s practice growth platform.
- 2+ years of experience creating and managing SEM or display ad campaigns across advertising networks such as Google, Bing, Adroll, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. Google Adwords certification will be required.
- 1+ years of active SEM Account Management experience in an agency or similar role.
- Passion for digital marketing and a strong understanding of existing and emerging PPC products and services, as well as other forms of paid placement and online lead generation programs. Having a strong understanding of local SEM/SEO is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel with proven experience analyzing and working with large data sets.
- Healthcare experience is not required but previous experience marketing to medical practices and/or physicians is a plus.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.