Sales Campaign Manager
Greater LA Area
Located in Alajuela, Costa Rica, BVMedia is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
The SalesCampaign Manager is a key player on our team, contributing to the planning, development, execution, overseeing all Sales employees, making sure the day-to-day operations run smoothly, and ensuring that all process of customer contact is routed and handled effectively.
The Sales Campaign Manager will be in charge of handling and implementing solutions to improve the call centre and increase profitability while reviewing procedures and policies. The end goal is to ensure that customers and clients are served well, and that the company is represented in the best way possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate experience implementing critical solutions to problems using creative resources with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced business environment.
- Provide management of the daily operations of the Customer Contact Center function.
- Meet or exceed Contact Center goals for key performance indicators including, but not limited to, service level objectives, quality ratings, financial performance, attrition/retention, AHT, Sales
- Develop, coach and motivate Sales Supervisors, sales trainer etc.
- Ability to motivate, develop and lead employees.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to work close with internal partners across multiple business functions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills.
- Effective organizational skills, focus on objectives and deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong working knowledge of call center operations.
- Integrity and Reliability.
- Availability to work on a flexible schedule
- Advance knowledge on Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience in similar Call Center Leadership roles is a plus
- Verbal/Written English proficiency
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and skills.
- Onsite doctor
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Casual and fun office environment
- Monthly company events
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
-Team-oriented work space
Read Full Job Description