Retention Marketing Manager
Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for women’s designer fashion that’s pioneering a sustainable future for commerce. Our mission is to make the resale of consumer goods as simple, safe, and stylish as retail, at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California. We're backed by some of the best investors around, including KPCB and Sir Richard Branson.
We are seeking a talented Retention Marketing Manager to oversee our email and push communication strategies. You should have a unique combination of excellent data skills, creativity, an eye for design, and be well-versed in the women’s luxury fashion category. You will be responsible for managing our email program and promotional calendar, push strategy, and maintaining and growing our subscriber list.
For this position, deep familiarity with fashion brands and trends is required. This can be from a personal passion or professional experience.
This role reports directly to the VP of Product, Consumer Experience.
- Utilize quantitative analysis and qualitative customer feedback, drive daily, relevant email promotions
- Ensure that content is reflective of the Tradesy brand, and keeps the Tradesy brand aligned and consistent.
- Manage, test, and optimize email and push triggers and promotions to maximize open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, AOV and revenue, while minimizing list churn
- Measure, analyze, and effectively communicate campaign performance to leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Ensure email deliverability through industry best practices
- Continually innovate new ways to drive value for customers and users, and model the ROI of your ideas
- Manage a small, nimble and hungry team
- Minimum 2 years experience in a marketing-related role
- A results-driven, KPI-centric approach with an ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects and lead initiatives with high attention to detail
- Experience with data-driven segmentation, personalization, and targeting strategies
- Experience successfully running email marketing within the e-commerce/retail space
- Deep knowledge in email best practices, including design, messaging, and deliverability
- Expertise with ESPs
- Experience with push notification marketing
- A can-do, self-starter attitudeBachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Additional Perks:
Daily catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Weekly yoga
- Commuter benefits
- Tight knit team