The Publishing Operations team is looking for a social media-savvy specialist to assist with emerging platforms and paid social. This position will have a hand in crafting and implementing strategy across diverse platforms such as Instagram, paid native (Outbrain, Nativo, Taboola), paid Facebook, newsletters, and affiliate.
- Assist with campaign creation across Native Platforms and Facebook Business Manager
- Help construct and schedule newsletters for existing and new verticals
- Research, create and schedule posts for Ranker Prime and Watchworthy Instagram accounts using existing templates
- Ensure affiliate lists are getting proper distribution on organic Facebook channels
- Participate in strategy for all-of-the-above, bringing ideas to the table and offering feedback when possible
Who You Are:
- The right candidate should have 1-2 years experience in the area of social media or digital marketing
- Must demonstrate a knack for excellent writing and grammar (experience writing copy is preferred)
- Have strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize projects
- Detailed oriented, highly autonomous, and able to work in a fast paced environment
A Quantcast Top 40 site, reaching 80MM monthly people across platforms, Ranker sits at the intersection of passion and curiosity. Fans passionately vote on rankings they care about across movies, music, gaming and travel to name a few, and they're consumed with learning about topics like history, true crime, mystery and nature.
Ranker.com consistently delivers 30MM worldwide unique visitors and outranks nearly every competitive site in minutes spent per visit according to comScore (5+ mins per visit). Visitor engagement is the center of Ranker, with over 1B votes across more than 100K lists including extremely competitive searches like “best movies of all time” (which has over 6.1MM votes alone).
Consumer votes have allowed us to build Ranker Insights, a treasure trove of psychographic correlation data ("people who like X also like Y"). These unique correlations are ideal for reaching new audiences, developing more engaging campaigns or informing content recommendations.