AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.What We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is seeking a talented individual to join our growing product marketing team. Join a passionate, fast-paced B2B marketing team as we deliver the market the industry’s most innovative, award-winning SaaS technology for Audit, Risk, and Compliance. As our new Product Marketing Manager, you are in a high-impact role focused on launching new products, enabling the sales team, improving win rates, executing product-based marketing campaigns, and serving as an subject-matter expert on the products you own. If you are someone who loves working cross-functionally, getting to the “why”, and working in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment, this opportunity may be for you.Primary Responsibilities
- Own positioning and messaging, and drive the launch and growth of AuditBoard Compliance and Risk products.
- Develop product value propositions that convey differentiated value delivered, not just technical features and broad benefits.
- Create compelling marketing assets (including but not limited to digital and sales assets) and influence key GTM decisions for your products (e.g. naming, messaging and positioning, creative strategy, feature prioritization, etc.).
- Act as a critical liaison across all go-to-market teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to bring our product marketing vision to life both internally and outside of the company.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team to develop effective product related content, tools, events, and campaigns.
- Work with internal and external creative resources (designers, copywriters, producers, etc.) to bring your product/service to market effectively.
- Collaborate with the product management team in execution of new product communications to all audiences.
- Conduct buyer, customer, and market research and distill insights into presentable materials, and improvements to messages, materials, and sales tools.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand and respond to needs.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a software business.
- Experience marketing to or working within the information security or IT risk markets.
- Born collaborator - comfortable working with multiple teams across a dispersed company, including product management, marketing, sales, and senior management.
- Natural storyteller with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a bias for action, solving problems, and the determination to drive decisions and consensus across stakeholder groups.
- Ability to quickly frame a path forward in the face of a complex, ambiguous challenge.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Analytical - ability to turn data into a narrative that guides marketing strategy.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience enabling sales success in both direct and channel sales forces.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification(s) or equivalent a plus.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!