Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join the Go to Market (GTM) team at Ring to focus on activating enterprise partnerships. In this role you will lead the product marketing efforts, with principal responsibility for nurturing product positioning, product integration, sales, analysis, research, and thought leadership.
This trailblazer will work with some of the world's largest and most influential brands and work tirelessly to bring Ring products to their audiences in compelling ways.
The Strategic Partnerships PMM will drive big initiatives, build strong relationships, tap internal and external teams for marketing programs, and drive revenue growth.
In this external-facing role, you will work closely at all organizational levels both internally and externally, supporting stakeholders in the product launch process and developing a deep relationship that drives business to thrive. You will own conceiving, developing and executing big ideas and innovative product strategies to exceed goals. This diverse set of responsibilities requires a deep understanding of the partner’s business and goals as well as the intersection of those goals with Ring. Candidate must have the ability to paint a clear and compelling picture of how we will work collaboratively to drive sales.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a very fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person will work with their colleagues in marketing, legal and product, as well as colleagues across the partner organization, including business, brand marketing, retail, sales, and business intelligence.
We are looking for a leader with proven experience in managing complex relationships and nurturing them to success.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy with retail/enterprise stakeholders, including planning the launch of new products and feature releases
- Creating marketing campaigns that drive adoption and recognize cross-sell opportunities
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates and resonates in different environments
- Develop a deep understanding of customers to better position our products/services for success
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are impactful to the business, drive device sales and service, and grow stakeholder value and satisfaction
- Be the expert on our products uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging, accelerated service adoption, and differentiated GTM tactics
- Reporting on customer acquisition, retention, and other brand metric performance
- Collaborate with CRM to implement a customer lifecycle roadmap to deliver against sales and retention rate goals
- Acquire and dive deep into data; must be able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders about what is impacting the business as well as make recommendations for improvements
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of progressive product marketing experience, including positioning and promoting new product, hardware, and service offerings
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
- Experience managing enterprise partnerships (especially within the telecommunications industry)
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems, in particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
- Highly collaborative with an affinity for building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Experience merchandising in-store/product launches is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills across all levels
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description