Product Marketing Manager at Procore Technologies
As a Product Marketing Manager at Procore, you will aid in the development and roll out of launches related to your product. You will champion the product, be an evangelist of product positioning in the market, and enable other Procore departments to do so as well. You should have strong experience in the construction industry and construction technology solutions, polished presentation skills, and can develop strategies around how to bring products to market.
You have a true curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends. This position requires a blend of skills needed to develop and tell clear stories, identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind your vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch a campaign.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
What you'll do:
- Drive launch strategies for your product and the marketing efforts to support and drive go-to-market delivery and engagement
- Ensure internal cross-departmental groups are aligned with your launch strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute (understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Procore, and have the necessary sales tools)
- Launch new product features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Track efforts of launches and strategize how to achieve key metrics in an ever agile environment
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore's solutions against the competition
- Create and nurture customer and thought leader relationships to develop references, drive case studies, identify champions
- Identify market trends/challenges and inspire content meant to drive engagement around these discoveries (compelling webcasts, written articles, infographics, and social messaging)
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years+ experience in construction as a superintendent, project manager, or project engineer
- Experience with multiple construction technology solutions
- Experience in sales or marketing a plus, but not required
- Experience developing results-driven strategies
- Desire to create stories from data and behavioral trends
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment is a plus
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You have the ability to disagree while encouraging openness and collaboration along the way
- Some travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.