Product Marketing Manager
What you'll do
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy and process, including planning the launch of new products, feature releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for Flowspace that differentiates us in the market and resonates with customers and warehouse partners.
- Lead the development of holistic product narratives in core marketing assets used in 1:1 conversations.
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by collaboratively leading intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category.
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, Product and Sales teams to identify the competitive market and our core product differentiators
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience in a B2B marketing role.
- An execution oriented, hands-on marketer with great project management skills
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred.
- Strong technical literacy with ability to convey complex technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences