Product Marketing Manager
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will create the strategy for how audiences will learn about Bird scooters and why they should rider. You will lead Bird’s product marketing efforts, including overall go-to-market strategy, product positioning and messaging, sales enablement, and thought leadership. In partnership with the Product, Marketing, and Communications teams, you will enable Bird to engage with and acquire new scooter riders globally.
What You'll Do
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for Bird’s launch cities and new products.
- Create marketing plans that drive brand awareness, engagement, and product usage.
- Represent the voice of the user by becoming the product area expert, leveraging research insights on Bird riders.
- Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks, value propositions, and brand architecture for specific markets and audiences.
- Collaborate cross-functional stakeholders including to drive alignment on the product marketing strategy, roadmap, and execution.
- Provide ongoing market insights as context for innovation.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns, user data, and trends and report back on key metrics with the goal of providing actionable, data-driven insights to inform marketing strategy.
- Conduct market research and gather competitive intelligence to research determine key capabilities, differentiators, and use cases for the Bird product.
What You'll Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer product marketing.
What You'll Need
- Experience leading product marketing for innovative consumer technologies.
- Proven ability to craft product positioning and executing product launches.
- Experience developing and managing international go-to-market strategies.
- Capable of communicating with a variety of audiences.
- Experience with analytics, digital insights, and running metrics-driven campaigns.
- The ability to understand technical product attributes and simplifying concepts for users.
- Team player comfortable collaborating with both creative and technical teams.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description