Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, driven product marketer to join the Go to Market (GTM) team to focus on building the strategy behind launch plans for products in the North American market. In this role you will be lead the product marketing efforts, with principal responsibility for product positioning and messaging, sales enablement planning, research, and thought leadership for Ring Security Camera Devices.
The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization, including Brand Marketing, Retail, Sales, and Business Intelligence.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy, including planning the launch of new products and releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for Ring that differentiates us in the market and resonates with neighbors
- Partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction
- Lead Voice of Customer efforts -- be the expert on our buyers & customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging
- 4+ years of progressive product marketing experience, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting hardware within consumer electronics/goods
- Track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
- Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives
- Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely customer-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description