Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app. Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
Dave is seeking a data-driven Product Marketing Lead to spearhead retention and strategic promotions to drive core product and banking conversion metrics. Your passion for creativity and innovation will establish the foundation of a successful referral and incentive-based promotion strategy.
The ideal candidate collaborates well with cross-functional teams to launch out-of-the-box strategic marketing initiatives on our product marketing team. A devotion to making data-driven decisions to craft marketing automation strategy will be essential to your success in this role.
- Establish an effective referral engine for evergreen and one-off campaigns through email, push notification, and in-app message campaigns to drive organic growth
- Spearhead incentive-based marketing promotion strategy to drive re-engagement and up-sell opportunities to our rapidly growing user base
- Conduct extensive A/B testing experimentation in cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive feature engagement and key retention metrics
- Collaborate on marketing direction with Design, Copy, Data Analytics, and Product teams Partner with our Marketing Data Analyst to report on key learnings and revenue growth across the marketing initiatives you’re leading
- Partner with Marketing leadership to help deliver on the product marketing roadmap and strategy
- 6+ years product marketing experience ideally in a fin-tech, eCommerce or strong B2C brand
- Demonstrated examples of retention and up-sell promotional campaigns you have executed from end-to-end using a cross-channel marketing strategy
- Experience working with Braze, Iterable, or other cross-channel marketing platform
- Working knowledge of basic HTML fundamentals
- Solid analytics skills required, with a strong hold on MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs.
- Extensive project management and communication skills
- Comfortable managing risk within a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Voluntary life insurance plan
• Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
• Flexible work hours
• 401(k) savings plan
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.