Product Marketing Director at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is seeking an accomplished Product Marketing Director with healthcare experience. This is an opportunity to craft a high functioning team, optimize strategy for an already best-of-breed product, and wholly own Go-to-Market for our busy product roadmap. As an integral member of a hyper-growth company, you will own WELL’s understanding of buyers and segments, and deliver the plan critical to helping future customers understand the full value of WELL’s unified communication hub.
The Director of Product Marketing reports to the Head of Marketing, but will work cross-departmentally with Product, Product Engineering, Sales, Client Success, and Business Development. The research and content you generate will make you the subject matter expert on buyers and segments.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a chance to leave your mark and take responsibility for the success of the team.
- Subject Matter Expert: Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience by generating insights around healthcare submarkets, competitors, industry trends, target personas, buyer needs, and the purchasing decision process.
- Market Analysis: Establish best practices for evaluating which market opportunities to prioritize, who to target, and which deliverables and strategies will ensure successful campaigns for future releases.
- Product Positioning: Own the value propositions and messaging platforms that resonate with the WELL’s current and future customers.
- Competitive Intelligence: Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape to identify and amplify product differentiators in a rapidly developing market.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Voice of Market: Conduct and manage qualitative and quantitative research to solicit feedback from buyers, and align WELL activity with an informed understanding of market sentiment.
- Partner with the Sales team on account-specific engagement custom content and consultation.
- Fully own a marketing plan and budget; report campaign ROI.
- Content: Create customer-centric messaging, stories, case studies, videos, presentations, and webinars.
- Co-marketing: Work with Business Development to leverage our platform partnerships and joint use cases.
- Win-Loss Analysis: Identify which factors Buyers do and do not use to evaluate solutions, and share insights across the company.
- Experience and passion for hiring effective talent, setting and tracking ambitious team goals, and coaching junior team members to deliver on their full potential.
- 7+ years experience in healthcare/SaaS marketing, strategy, or product management
- (Patient Communications or Patient Engagement SaaS in the provider or payer markets would be ideal)
- 3+ years of team management experience
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to create consensus within cross-functional groups without formal authority
- Experience presenting to clients and conducting customer interviews
- Exceptional writing skills that emphasize value storytelling for B2B audiences
- Ability to remain agile while pursuing ambitious goals
- Ability to learn new products and evaluate them in the competitive environment
- A history of data-driven decision making
- Ability to communicate insights and advocate for a focused course of action
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, we are open to candidates that would like to relocate to Santa Barbara, or those that currently reside within the United States that are seeking a permanently remote role.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
- Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
- Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
- Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
- MacBook Pro provided
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Generous equity package
- Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.