About the role
As the Performance Marketing Manager at Albert, you will be responsible for managing the company’s user acquisition (UA) efforts across the major online advertising platforms, including planning, ad trafficking, budget allocation, performance optimization, and data analytics.
You will work closely with the marketing, product, and design teams to refine our UA strategies and tactics as we scale our subscriber base. We’re a lean, fast-moving organization looking for a detail-oriented professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who takes an analytical, metrics-driven approach to their work.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing $100K+ monthly budgets for a product-driven company or client on Facebook, Google, or Snap. Experience with app- and/or subscription-based businesses is a plus.
Things you're good at
• Multi-tasking: you can manage and prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
• Planning: you take a systematic approach to work, defining measurable goals and objectives for each project.
• Collaborating: you’re comfortable working closely with key stakeholders to develop and deliver effective UA campaigns.
• Executing: you know how to get projects done without losing sight of the details.
• Taking initiative: you hustle and are always looking for opportunities to learn and improve.
Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to simplify our customers’ personal finances. A startup with the backing of top-tier institutional investors, we have been trusted by over 1 million users to help achieve their financial goals.
Our mission is always at the forefront: to improve the financial lives of millions of people. We strive toward this mission with a simple, yet sophisticated product, and an in-house team of financial experts – or “geniuses” – who work directly with our customers. If you are a thoughtful, talented individual with an interest in our mission, we invite you to join us on our journey. Successful candidates will have a foundational knowledge of finance and the desire to better the lives of others.
- Oversee daily campaign performance across multiple UA channels.
- Manage ad spend based on campaign performance and growth goals.
- Track KPIs, run regular analyses on user behavior, and develop actionable insights to inform our growth strategy.
- Interface with marketing leadership regularly to fine-tune UA tactics and strategies.
- Engage with Design, Product, and Finance, as necessary, to develop new UA campaigns and optimize existing campaigns based on growth goals.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing online performance marketing campaigns at scale at a product-driven company or advertising agency.
- Experience managing UA campaigns on the Facebook, Google, and/or Snap ad platforms; proficient on at least one of these ad platforms.
- A track record of managing and optimizing ad budgets to established KPIs.
- Strong Excel and general analytical skills.
- Solid project management and communication skills, with an ability to work on tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to think holistically about growth, across user acquisition, user experience, and retention/engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance).
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Free lunch.
- Your own hardware budget.