Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 60, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Work in tandem with Senior team members to manage paid digital campaigns, with a particular focus on social paid (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat & Pinterest)
- Leverage data insights for optimization opportunities and implement strategic bid adjustments to improve channel CAC.
- Can handle robust initiatives from beginning to end & identify capabilities needed to deliver on initiatives.
- Perform creative research and can understand the characteristics of a high performing ad.
- Generate insights, ideas, and strategies that support the creative team to develop ads.
- Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI.
- Own the aggregation of data across the various digital channels.
- Be the point person for launch dates, reporting and creative assets.
- Perform analysis across various aspects of each channel.
- Identifies oddities in performance & develops working theories and solutions for them.
- 3+ years experience managing user acquisition campaigns
- Advanced level Excel skills, including, but not limited to, knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, and other time-saving formulas
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, and online attribution concepts
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience with digital platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, etc)
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program