Performance Creative Lead, Digital
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Performance Creative Lead, Digital to join the Marketing Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
The Performance Creative Lead, Digital will work closely with the digital creative and media buying teams to create ads that drive customer acquisition on various digital channels, including Pinterest, Google Display Network, Taboola, Outbrain, Quora, etc. The designer must have strong visual communication skills and be able to think strategically about what drives interest and conversion. The designer must be able to translate feedback into creative assets that prioritize marketing goals while maintaining the brand aesthetic. Must thrive under pressure of a fast-paced environment and changing demands. This role will allow the designer ample creative freedom to explore strategies and executions.
What You’ll Do:
As a Performance Creative Lead, Digital at Honey, you will:
- Collaborate with media buyers in the planning of digital assets, conceptualizing, and creating performance marketing ads that drive prospective users to click and convert on our ads
- Work closely with copywriters to strategically think about business problems and create visually compelling designs that effectively communicate the message and goal required by the marketing team
- Work with media buying team on a consistent basis to leverage data and learnings to optimize and determine actionable items for strategy and messaging that inform future creative process and designs
- Generate ideas that impact the company’s ability to convert members
- Be curious and consistently look for new ways to visually communicate with our audience
- Lead a team of performance writers and designers and help mentor and develop their craft
- Portfolio displaying strong digital design skills and knowledge of performance best practices across various digital platforms
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in a performance marketing environment
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, with a strong illustration ability
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Knowledge of project management software (such as Trello) a plus
- Experience managing teams of performance writers and designers
- Experience managing project goals, timelines, and team bandwidths
- Experience working with media buyers and product managers
- The self-motivated mindset with the ability to research and understand user behavior and psychology
- Conceptual thinker with strategic sensibilities and design eye around performance and conversions
- Work collaboratively in an environment that values innovation, flexibility, and creativity
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive problem-solver with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Detail oriented, responsible, and accountable for projects and timelines
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.