Partner Product Marketing Manager at Honey
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Partner Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
About The Partner Product Marketing Manager:
As a member of the team, you will bring the Honey brand to life for our merchant and agency partners. You’ll tackle the challenge of balancing insights, strategic rigor, and creative craft to create compelling strategies, great presence, and messages that help shape our brand. We enjoy working with others that are naturally curious and love solving problems in creative ways.
About The Role:
In this role, you will work alongside the Partner and Product Marketing teams to strategize and plan initiatives across multiple channels to deliver against our goals. You are self-motivated, scrappy, and always eager to learn. You thrive in dynamic, fast-moving environments.
What You’ll Do:
As a Partner Product Marketing Manager at Honey, you will:
- Strategize and execute marketing programs and systems that land our narrative and drive full-life cycle from lead-gen to conversion.
- Build relationships with cross-functional counterparts (sales, product, agency, creative, growth, operations, PR) locally and globally to understand needs and scale global partner marketing efforts
- Work with the Agency and Partnership teams to understand the unique needs of agencies, advertising partners, and the industry at large to create engaging programs that drive both inspiration and comprehension
- Drive revenue and enable sales teams through the development of Honey via events and in-person programming to educate agencies and advertising partners
- Develop scaled B2B Marketing Campaigns to land Honey’s unique POV in the market through collateral, presentations, ads, PR, newsletters, and experimental channels
- Create programming to build partnerships with Affiliate and Advertising Industry Organizations
- Be the advocate and voice of agency and partners to the product organization
- 6+ years of marketing experience within agency or technology companies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience storytelling who can develop messaging and compelling stories
- Deep understanding of the agencies, key marketing and advertising conferences
- Strong communicator and ability to work across multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience developing integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels
- Builder who is comfortable making sense and structure out of ambiguity
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.