Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to oversee our partner marketing activities and own co-marketing with our top agency and technology partners. Your mission is to achieve our partner-sourced MQL goals while collaborating with partners to ensure co-marketing activities are mutually beneficial to partners and valuable to attendees.
In this role, you will own creating, planning, and executing partner co-marketing campaigns (e.g. a webinar with tech partners). You will also oversee the creation of marketing materials and content in collaboration with our partners.
The Partner Marketing Manager will provide value to Tapcart, our customers, and our partners. By working with our partners, you’ll increase awareness about Tapcart and educate ecommerce merchants on how they can grow their business by launching a mobile app powered by Tapcart.
What you will be doing:
- Initiate, coordinate, and execute partner co-marketing activities to drive partner-sourced MQLs.
- Own the marketing relationship and act as the marketing point of contact for our top agency and technology partners.
- Work closely with our operations and sales teams to ensure leads from co-marketing activities are followed up with.
- Evaluate our partner marketing performance – from a high-level and with individual activities – and report it to the Head of Partnerships.
- Establish a process for identifying partner marketing opportunities and determining the activities to prioritize.
- Collaborate with our partners’ marketing team members to develop marketing content that features our partners and shared customers.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in channel or partner marketing at a tech company or agency.
- Proven ability to create and execute a partner marketing strategy.
- Comfortable owning marketing projects from start to finish, both events and content.
- Experience overseeing the development of partner marketing content, including case studies, one-pagers, and educational material.
- Excellent at collaborating with others, including marketing team members and those in other departments.
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Great communication skills and comfortable presenting at events or leading a panel.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.