Partner Marketing Manager at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.Why you're important to us:
Our Partner Marketing Manager will work within our marketing team to help develop, service, and grow relationships with our partners. We will look to you to be our in-house expert in terms of improving our partners’ knowledge of our product, identifying and implementing partner enablement improvements, as well as managing and successfully executing partner marketing campaigns to help drive revenue. The position requires a unique combination of marketing experience, business acumen, project management, communication, and leadership skills.How you will contribute:
As the manager of one of our key marketing campaign functions, you’ll have the opportunity to plan, execute, and optimize our ongoing programs that are responsible for driving qualified leads and overall company revenue from our relationships with strategic partners.
You will focus on key marketing activations, including:
- Leveraging lead magnets like case studies, whitepapers, and other reports for use in partner marketing campaigns
- Coordinating live and on-demand webinars hosted with our strategic partners
- Developing additional creative assets to drive demand and adoption from our partners’ networks of existing customers
You will be responsible for campaign ideation, working with marketing operations to ensure proper execution, collaborating with strategy and channel leadership about what’s working, and regular interactions with key stakeholders within partner organizations.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and the company’s target audiences.
- Learn the ins and outs of our top demand generation channels.
- Identify new opportunities for outreach and develop new partner campaigns.
- Partner with strategy and channel leadership to ensure we’re driving quality leads based on their established pipeline goals.
- Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives.
- 3+ years of marketing, channel, or partner program development experience, preferably at SaaS companies
- Proven ability to create and execute a complex marketing campaign plan
- Experience in lead generation, marketing promotion, and event marketing
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) is preferred
- Experience hosting live and on-demand events is a plus!
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.