Paid Social Media Manager
MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords, Email Marketing and Amazon Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis
If you’re serious about Facebook campaigns, managing budgets in the $50k+ range per month and working alongside a team of smart, talented people, you’re seriously going to love working here.
While we didn’t write the book on Facebook advertising, we have been the subject of 12 case studies by Facebook on driving sales and promoting content. Reaching over $100m+ in annual spend we’re always growing and always ready to meet people like you.
Come join our growing Facebook Campaign Management team. We’re looking for someone with experience running Facebook ads who has stellar interpersonal skills when it comes to communicating with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders.
- Work closely with our creative team to produce scalable content that converts.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Generate weekly reports for clients and be able to speak to the WHY behind each marketing decision and campaign results.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and options polls..
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Paid Facebook advertising experience (Blueprint certified a huge plus!)
- 2+ years managing your own clients (e-commerce accounts a huge plus!)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Strong e-commerce copywriting skills
- Excellent creative eye and ability to execute on creative concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields)
What we offer:
- Unlimited earnings CAP - Besides your salary, you generate additional income from every campaign that you run
Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Health insurance coverage.
Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.