Paid Search Associate Manager at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events
- Subsidized train/metro passes
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy
You Will Be
- Put through a comprehensive training program to learn the ins and outs of paid search and how it impacts a client's overall business
- Responsible for managing between 2-3 paid search accounts
- Supporting and assisting Senior Search Managers with growth and enterprise level accounts
- Researching performance numbers in order to find ways to improve the efficiency of campaigns on the enterprise level accounts that you'll be supporting
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and implementing bid optimizations
- Building performance reports to share with clients
- Proactively doing competitive research in order to isolate new opportunities
- Applying best practices and providing new recommendations to clients
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of experience working in paid media advertising comprised of media buying and planning within an agency/client environment
- Bachelor's degree in communications, advertising, marketing, or related discipline
- Strong understanding of search engines such as Google, Bing, etc
- Familiarity with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, think on your feet, work with limited resources, and manage multiple campaigns.
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUPS and chart building
- The ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations with the sense of urgency
- Experience with Google Suite and MS Office