Paid Media Marketing Specialist, iHerb Brands at iHerb
The role of the Marketing Specialist, iHerb Brands is to drive sales and awareness of iHerb brand products via paid search, paid social, display, and other paid promotional channels. This position will be based at the Pasadena office.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Create, execute and optimize paid channel campaigns with the primary goal of driving sales of our iHerb family of brands, and a secondary goal of driving greater awareness of iHerb brands and using cross-sell tactics to sell into our existing customer base.
- Provide analysis of iHerb brand campaign performance and propose actionable insights for growth and optimization of iHerb brand campaigns.
- Develop and maintain effective daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting.
- Develop effective ad copy, and collaborate cross-functionally with in-house translation resources to localize ad messaging.
- Collaborate with the Co-Op Campaign Manager to create new brand & product campaign launch plans.
- Collaborate with promotions and content teams to leverage existing or develop new creative assets and align iHerb brands promotional messaging across paid channels.
- Collaborate with Social Media and Rewards program teams to identify new influencer and affiliate partnership opportunities to drive sales & awareness of house brands.
- Work closely with iHerb brand strategist to ensure consistency of brand creative and messaging.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of the relationship between paid media channels and business objectives.
- Comfortable performing in a fast moving, performance-driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- G-suite and/or Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Asana or other task management platforms a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of experience managing performance paid search campaigns, preferably in a mid-to-large scale e commerce company or with an advertising agency managing similar size campaigns.
- 2 to 5 year of experience executing performance based paid social, paid search, and display campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video