Paid Media Manager at Universal Music Group
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The Paid Media Manager will work with our Accounts and D2C Marketing Teams to manage and execute our d2c commerce clients' digital advertising campaigns across platforms. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles, and Nashville that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies, and agents.
What Bandmember Are You?
- Lead day-to-day paid media activity for our d2c client base:
- Plan and execute all components of d2c paid media campaigns, from developing plans to execution, optimization and reporting, including: targeting and re-targeting strategies, bidding strategy, setting and monitoring campaign KPIs, tracking set up, and day-to-day optimization and reporting.
- Responsible for leading keyword targeting and bidding across Google's Paid Search, Shopping, Video and Display Networks.
- Upload and manage paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Monitor budget pacing and optimize spends against campaign KPIs.
- Act as Fame House point of contact for select paid media clients:
- In coordination with the accounts and d2c marketing teams, lead client communication regarding client paid campaigns, providing creative specs, troubleshooting account set up, etc.
- Interact with clients daily to lead conversations around both their planned and active media campaigns.
- Proactively identify opportunities for paid media to support larger d2c goals and deliver compelling media proposals to clients.
- Summarize and communicate the status of all campaigns with appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Craft impactful reports on campaign performance and deliver key insights and findings to clients.
- Support the Senior Paid Media Manager in dept. operations and admin, including:
- Coordinate administrative tasks for paid media clients, such as ad account set-up and billing.
- Completing monthly billing activity in a timely manner.
- Support the Senior Paid Media Manager in developing new media strategies and managing key vendor relationships, specific to d2c media projects:
- Conduct market research specific to client or project needs.
- Occasionally support general media campaigns for our marketing services client base.
How You Will Rock Your Role
- High level of comfort managing and optimizing many online marketing campaigns at a time, across ad networks and direct media buys, while meeting deadlines.
- High level of comfort communicating with clients and working on short turnaround times.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads (including Search, Shopping, GDN, and YouTube advertising), Facebook & Twitter's self-service Ad Platforms, Snapchat, re-targeting, and conversion tracking technologies.
- Hands-on experience executing campaigns within Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Ads APIs.
- General understanding of tracking sales, among other standard events, through pixels and site tags.
- Solid understanding of the evolving digital media landscape and trends, especially as it pertains to data collection and targeting practices.
- Knowledge of display industry standards, best practices, and key industry metrics.
- Marketing technology savvy and comfortable with various campaign management tools.
- Strong quantitative skillset; be highly analytical, curious, and structured in exploring and interpreting data.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders both internally and externally to produce positive results for clients.
- Experience with clients/customers and the ability to manage client and partner relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Drive and confidence to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-starter attitude capable of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion. Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when needed to support priority campaigns and timely launches.
- Strong passion for marketing and the music industry.
- 3-5 years working in a digital advertising position within the retail or music industries.
- Bachelors in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.