Paid Media Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Creating and managing Paid Media accounts/campaigns in Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Amazon Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Managing Display, Shopping, and Video advertising campaigns.
- Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies.
- Analyzing Paid Media campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly.
- Working with Paid Media Managers to analyze campaign KPIs and identify trends to develop strategies and implement optimization techniques.
- Developing creative and impactful ad copy in-line with clients’ brand voices and advertising goals.
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Formulating paid media strategy for clients and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives.
- Fully supporting campaign set-up, activation, and communication with Paid Media Managers.
- Investigating all new opportunities from an analytical, holistic perspective to determine the relevance, viability and soundness of an idea or company.
You Must Have
- 1-2 years of experience working in paid media advertising.
- A two or four year degree in marketing, communications, data analysis, or related discipline.
- Strong problem solving skills and the drive to take initiative in identifying potential solutions.
- An aptitude to see trends in data and make educated decisions on next steps.
- Strong capabilities with MS Excel and general knowledge of Google work products and other common applications.
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing and an eagerness to learn the ins and outs of paid media marketing.
- Experience with keyword research tools and web analytics tools (Google Analytics), as well as how to use these tools in Paid Media campaigns.
- Exposure to developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc).
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability, a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity.
- Client-facing communication or direct customer interaction experience is a plus.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY