Paid Acquisition Marketing Manager at Aspiration
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:21 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 11, 2021
Aspiration is the first VC-backed neobank on a mission to be the leading consumer financial services brand and company focused on sustainability and the environment. At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $200M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
What You'll Do
- 35%: Project management of roadmap for existing and new marketing test channels: (could include but not limited to paid acquisition (paid search, paid social, tik tok, snapchat, display, mobile app: UAC, Apple Search Ads)
- 35%: Developing experiments for ad territories, managing creative execution, and summarizing results for ad concepts and landing pages
- 30%: Reporting (working with an analyst) on channel portfolio, recaps, and campaign tracking (GTM and SQL a plus)
- Contribute to decisions to optimize the efficiency of media spend and to drive growth for the company
- Coordinate reporting on campaign success: responsible for communicating campaign results out to the broader team. Draw insightful conclusions from sales and performance data to inform future decisions.
- Bonus points for being able to write headlines/copy.
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience (Individual Contributor)
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or related field
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects with changing priorities
- Creative and strategic in story-telling and advertising
- Polished writing skills to clearly organize your thoughts on a page and move a reader to join Aspiration’s mission.
- Passionate about Aspiration’s vision and mission
- Think creatively and independently
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Passion for testing new channels Work well with a team
- Nice to have Skills: SQL, Google Tag Manager, SEO, Content Strategy Marketing, Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, Amplitude
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Bright and collaborative office in beautiful Downtown Portland
- Diverse & inclusive culture
Read Full Job Description