Online Customer Resolution Manager
Who You Are:
As Fair’s Online Customer Resolution Manager, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day continuous monitoring of customer related inputs from our app reviews and social communities, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and others. You’ll review and reply directly to customer online comments or route to the appropriate internal team as needed. In this role, you are Fair’s brand ambassador, creating responses that build customer loyalty, trust, and good will.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor Fair’s app reviews and social media platforms, including direct messages, posts on pages and @mentions.
- Provide exemplary service to consumers by responding to product and service inquiries including clearly explaining promotions, pending sales offers, etc.
- Forward serious complaints or customer concerns to Brand, Legal, Concierge (Customer Service) or Operations team for further troubleshooting and resolution as necessary.
- Follow-up with customers to inquire if issue has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Conduct regular meetings with Brand stakeholders to review weekly social media customer interactions.
- Track recurring issues and trends related to service and bring to the attention of appropriate teams.
- Work with available tools and resources to provide a positive customer experience through social media.
- Research, identify and implement cutting edge technology that will enhance and improve online consumer interaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or similar field.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and experience dealing with people in a customer service capacity. Call center or inbound customer support experience a plus.
- Strong ownership mindset with exceptional follow through skills.
- Ability to work well with team members across departments, and with people from different backgrounds.
- Must have effective communication, writing, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and simultaneously handle multiple concerns.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and resourceful.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.